Oradex Antibacterial Mouthwash contains 0.12% Chlorhexidine Gluconate and is both alcohol and paraben free. It is the preferred choice for the prevention and treatment of periodontal disease, swollen and bleeding gums, mouth ulcers and other common oral and throat infections.
Chlorhexidine mouthwashes is the no.1 dentist recommended rinse proven effective against micro-organisms in the mouth. It is a broad-spectrum “Gold Standard” oral antiseptic effective against bacteria, yeasts, fungi, some protozoa, algae and viruses. Chlorhexidine has a high intrinsic efficacy and a prolonged “residual” action.
- Prevent dental plaque formation
- Treatment of gingivitis, mouth ulcers, sore throat
- Promote healing after oral surgery, dental implants, extractions and periodontal surgery
- Control infection and reduce risks of aerosol contamination during dental surgery
- Suitable for all ages and those sensitive to alcohol
- User-friendly pleasant and soothing to the mouth without the side-effects of alcohol
Inquiry - ORADEX ANTIBACTERIAL MOUTHWASH (400ml)