- Fully automatic
- Personalized inflation for maximum comfort
- Quick deflation releases valve for speedy measurement
- Body Movement Detection
Prompts user to retake measurement when an error is detected due to body movement
- Hypertension Indicator
Heartbeat symbol blinks if your systolic or diastolic pressure is outside the standard range (above 135 systolic/85 diastolic mmHg).
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection (Please consult a healthcare professional)
An irregular heartbeat is a heartbeat rhythm that varies by more than 25% from the average heartbeat rhythm detected while the unit is measuring blood pressure.
1. If such an irregular rhythm is detected more than twice during measurement, the irregular heartbeat symbol appears on the display with the measurement result.
2. If the irregular heartbeats cause the measurement to be invalid, no result is shown.
3. If the irregular heartbeat symbol is shown after you have taken a measurement, repeat the measurement.
- Enhanced IntelliSense Technology
The new algorithm enhances measurement accuracy with a standard deviation of less than 4 mmHg. With a press of a button, the enhanced IntelliSense Technology delivers accurate measurements with comfort and ease of use.
The Enhanced IntelliSense Monitor inflates the cuff to the ideal level with each use. No adjustments are required by the user to select an inflation level. This is especially convenient for hypertensive users and for people with certain arrhythmia or heart disorders, because their blood pressure is likely to fluctuate.
Inquiry - OMRON Blood Pressure MONITOR (HEM-7120)
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.