LAURENT Virgin Coconut Oil (250ML)
- Rich in medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), primarily lauric acid
- Contains antioxidant polyphenols (mainly ferulic acid); significantly higher than refined, bleached and deodorized (RBD) coconut oil
- Extracted using centrifugal method - pure coconut scent and flavor
- By consumption:
- Increases HDL cholesterol levels in healthy subjects and coronary artery disease without adversely affecting lipid profiles
- Minimizes aggregation of β-amyloid peptide in Alzheimer's disease
- Reduces body weight and composition
- By topical application:
- Moisturizes skin by improving barrier function - reduces transepidermal water loss for atopic dermatitis and xerosis
- Promotes wound healing by accelerating epithelialization
- Protects skin from UV radiation
- Antioxidant, antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal effect
- What is the difference between regular coconut oil and VCO?
- What is centrifugal extracted coconut oil?
Retains all beneficial health properties of coconut - preserved MCTs, phytonutrients
Pure scent and flavor - VCO tastes and smells like fresh coconut
- Why is coconut oil high in saturated fat?
- Can I take my coconut oil if it is solidified?
- Is coconut oil stable for heating at high temperature?
Inquiry - LAURENT Virgin Coconut Oil (250ML)
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.